|Yummies for Sensitive Tummies
Tips to Consider
Order a Yummies
6 cups water
1 beef bullion cube
1 cup green beans (as tolerated)
1/2 cup celery (as tolerated)
1/2 cup carrots
1/4 cup barley
1 to 1/2 cup beef round steak (add
more steak for a meatier soup)
1. Combine the water and bullion cube in a large
stewing pot on medium high heat.
2. Stir until bullion cube is completely dissolved.
3. Cut the meat into small pieces and broil until done.
4. Wash the celery, carrots and potatoes.
5. Peal the carrots and potatoes.
6. Chop the carrots, celery, and potatoes into
7. Add the barley, carrots, potatoes, celery, and
green beans to the broth.
8. Add the meat.
9. Let the soup simmer until barley and vegetables
-Eat several small meals throughout the day instead of three
major meals. This gives your body more time to let food digest.
(Hobbits were right after all.)
-Bring your own food to parties and get-togethers. This prevents
you from feeling pressured into eating foods that will upset your
-Eat your last meal about three hours before going to bed. This
gives your body plenty of time to digest your meal before you fall
-Always read food labels to avoid any ingredients that will get you
-Keep fat consumption to the bare minimum.
-Here is one of our recipes from the 9 Recipe Cookbook Sampler:
For more timely tips, visit Back to School to view other kids ideas on the best ways to
start a new school year.
You can also see Going Camping and check out a weekend menu for the outdoors men and
The Yummies for
Cookbook is complete!
Order Yours Now!